Saturday, August 02, 2008

Oh man...I was supposed to be very tired...but...I am just so...ermm...speechless...happy?? mmm and etcs...
Today I arranged a dinner session with a group of people...namely Xiaoxian, Merisa, Mavis and Vincent...Actually, this dinner session was arranged by Xiaoxian..and cos it so happen that its in august...so, it became my birthday celebration...even though my birthday is not here yet...and I have to say that I feel really touch and happy today...



Ok, there are a couple of reason as to y I am like so touched and happy...cos...the thing is...mmm I just feel really honoured..to have friends who organised birthday celebration for me..as early as like ermmm 1st August! Lol...its the earliest ever!!! N then...the next thing is also because...mmm I know all of them have made time to come have dinner with me...mainly to help me celebrate birthday...N I feel especially honoured to have Mavis to come celebrate birthday with me..sob sob...and not forgetting that Merisa rushed all the way down from her office...just to come celebrate with me...they are so sweet....and to add on to that, Xiaoxian was super duper sweet...and I really feel so touched...she self made a card....which she dont know spend how long to make la...and then...she was the one who went to buy my present...and guess wat? she also went to to the internet to check out which cake shop sells the nicest cake in toa payoh and pre ordered a cake for me...sob...I am really touched...sob sob...



Actually...mmm I would say that...Mavis has influenced me quite a bit during my teenage years...cos its like...hmm she has this song called Zhi shi zhe ren sheng(translated as its just life) way back in 1997...which really made me realise how I should lead my life...carefree..and all...and then...it was also there n then that I decided that, yes! I hope I can be some wonderful lyricist someday..cos it feels damn cool to be able to touch people with your words...



Many years from now...it just feel great that we are still in contact...although...I have grown out of it..but...she has definitely created an impact in my life before..when I was still a kid...and...besides that...she was extremely nice to me too...cos she has bought a gift for me before! When she was still singing...she bought me a bag when she went china..like how sweet can that be right...hehehehehe...


Other than that...mmm I found out from her that she is doing very well lately...which makes me really happy...and I can seriously feel that she is leading a great life...cos I sense the happiness from her!!! hehehehe...ahh!!! Anyway it has been really overwhelming!!! Convo, meeting Eric at Dragonfly and also meeting Mavis...ah...so I would like to thank god..hehehe..for blessing me...and not forgetting the nice sweet friend who did so much for me!!!



N here comes some photos...


First up..the organiser!!! Who did so much..and I am so touched!


So here's Xiaoxian..and Mavis! hehehehe


N then...Vincent, who has grown up..hahahaha...ever since I gotta know him lol



The last time we met was like...nearly a yr...so there is a need to take photo!!!



A photo with Mavis..whom I have not met for a while too hehehehe..



Its been ages since we last took a picture together!

The nice cake that Xiaoxian has gotten for me...and she actually took the effort to order and search the nicest cake in toa payoh!!!


Ok yes..I was really excited...hahahaha..to cut the cake :)



N this is the present!! N yes, I have a thing for earrings! :)



The cute nice picture!!! N that marks the end of the day hehehehe..but wait!!!


Before I end my post here...I shall show u the card that Xiaoxian made...


Hehehe..I feel blessed... :)

No comments: