Saturday, August 16, 2008

Its been a while since I last do a detail photo blogging hahaha..and so, I shall do it today..since I have some time now...


The past few weeks have been overwhelming!!! Cos its filled with so many activities!! It started with convocation, then it was Tina's birthday, then my first birthday celebration with Mavis and Xiaoxian and all, then it was the we sing together event, then it was outdoor convocation shots, then it was cindy's birthday and then it was my birthday celebration with uni peeps..and today, its gonna be one that I organise myself..with my best friends..hehehe I hope it will turn out to be fun..yes I really hope so!!! N coming up is a birthday celebration with family tomorrow, and then its gonna be Waipengbirthday, Huijun birthday ah siang birthday!!! I need to run away liao lor!!!



Ok, with that, shall back date to Cindy's birthday...as mentioned, I did something really naughty...hehehe..cos this particular day, I called Cindy babe and inform her that we wouldnt be celebrating with her on the 8th which is her birthday, but instead, we will celebrate for her on the 9th...and she say that its ok as long as we get her some nice gift...and my reply was that, we intend to get her a winnie the pooh or mayb a handphone strap cos val and me are really hard up these days due to many pple celebrating birthdays...


Anyway, on this fateful day, val and I did a careful planning...we decided that we shall get her the following....ok...as u can see, she was really anxious to find out what we got for her cos she was expecting a LV and DIor which is way out of our budget hahahaha...



N this was her response when she had a first glimpse of the present...







So it was somethng from Winnie the pooh!!! See..we honour our words man! :)








N us, being sweet friends, got her 2 glasses and 2 lolipop to go with the glasses! How sweet can we be heheheheh....







N we, the girls who went that nite...o ya we went wala wala...which has one of my favourite band hehehe







N then, we tried to fake her by telling her that the present that she was holding is what Val got for me....and she was seriously mad hahaha!!! She even start to curse Val and said that she will get the same thing for her, for her birthday hahahaha...hehehehe anyway, we told her tt it was for her...





After whichi...she start posing for her present which looks more decent now hehehe



Following this was a meet up with my uni friends on wed...its really sweet of them to organise a dinner meet up...on wed...and thanks to Zinyan who is the organiser...and who treated me my dinner...we went to this place with extremely nice food...called Shokudo...its like Mache..but it seems nicer in my perspective..cos its japanese style hehehehe


Shalll...blog abt it again..here's some photos for now...

No comments: