Friday, August 15, 2008

AHHH hahahaha...I am so tired..and looks like I have yet to have time to write what I have been wanting to write here...

I shall do some photo blog here soon..but in the mean time...I just keep this post short and sweet...friends been asking what I wanna for birthday present...you all should know what I wan ma hahahaha...anyway, I decided that something is a must have for me...that is...a birthday cake hahahaha!! Yes I know I am thick skin lol...ya la, thats most important..and also, your presence!!! Hahahaha...


Other than that...nothing matters that much la...anyway I have been giving it a serious thought as to what I really want...though I am definitely not a rich kids..there are things that I wanna get...but off hand, I cant think of anything that I wan my friends to get for me...except for a cake ahahahha...cos..firstly, its kinda paiseh also...to tell pple what u want..like so thick skin lor...hahahaha...and secondly...mmm to me, I seriously think that birthday wishes and people who means something to me..such as ( my best friends...good friends...family and maybe the person I like) celebrates my birthday with me..or mmm wish me happy birthday...I think that matters the most...U can say that I am difficult..but I seriously hate it when people share with someone some gift for me..but mmm never even wish me happy birthday...like..whats the point of sharing with people..when u just do it for the sake of doing it??? Ya so that matters the most la...it feels good to have presents of course..but it feels better to have birthday wishes!! Hehehehe...

Anyway...I am thankful that before the birthday even comes..I have Mavis who used to be my childhood idol...to be part of my 1st birthday celebration..the feeling is seriously very special...and then...thanks for the uni peeps who came and celebrated with me...m really thankful for that hehehehe...oh ya, its officially Jo's birthday..happy birthday!!! If u see this hehehe


N yes, its bed time!!! =)

No comments: