Ok, I have so much to blog about...about past events..about some stuff...but when I open up this space of mine, my mind goes blank..for a while...its like, I am not sure what I have in mind that I wanted to write it down so badly earlier on...
Anyway...this week was good...went to watch money not enough 2..n money not enough, isnt that nice in my opinion...in fact, I find certain part of it kinda boring...till I decided to take a break by going to the toilet...but the part about the mother was really sad...and I actually cried! Hahahaha...ya I am pretty much of an emo pie...but that part just reminded me of my grandma..and my father..the part where she was in the hospital...other than that..and I would say that the only take away I have for the movie was...ya, I very much agree..on the fact that, you are the poorest when u have no love ones around...not when u are penniless..though being poor is also quite sad some times..
I also played mahjong...and I won 120 bucks!!! hehehehe...I have always been quite a lousy mahjong player...as compared to my aunts and mum who are considered experts..
Yesterday was also very tiring...cos as u know, I haven really recover...but I would say that I am feeling much better already...considering that I am not coughing very badly and I am not having a flu now...hahahaha...went to watch the 12 lotus concert..which turns out to be very different from what I have expected...it was like a getai show...but I was particularly impressed by this little girl..who can sing hokkien songs well..though she is only 12 or 13?
Thereafter, I went to my aunt's house yet again...cos...they are complaining that I always seem to be soooo sooo busy on weekends...so I decided to hang out at my aunt's place a while..hahaha..
N then..I went to wala wala...to find Cindy, Val and the gang..cos Cindy is celebrating her 25th birthday last nite...we did something naughty hehehehe..shall blog about it later...if I remember hahaha...
AHHHHHHHH...its sunday again...time pass really fast...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment