Monday, August 04, 2008

Yet another hectic saturday!!! Wake up damn early in the morning..to go church to pay respect to my grandma...thereafter...to geylang to pay respect to my dad, grandfather and uncle....and then, I rushed down to city hall to take some outdoor shots...in my convo gown..but cos I need to watch concert..I left early...and miss out some nice shots taken much later...sighz...anyway the concert was fantastic!!!


It's my first time attending this concert..which is held on a yearly basis..to help raise fund...for the amphitheatre...something lidat...its not a typical concert where u attend to listen to some welll known singers...singing...its a concert...where the audience sing along with the singers from Shi Kuang Ju Chang..dont know the chinese term for that...

Actually, my initial intend of attending this concert was because both Xiaohan and Liang Wenfu are part of the guest list...and they are like the lyricist I like..other than chen jia ming...and other than that, I thought its nice to support the local scene...and it was quite different from what I have expect...cos its more like a everyone sing along thingy...many 80s or early 90s singers..were there too..mostly from Xing yao..

Besides that, the highlight of the event..was that Mavis...sang Cheng li de yue guang!!! My god!!! :) I am so bloody happy and fortunate to hear her sing live!!! Hehehe...actually...I met her the day before...for a meal...and then...while we were chatting, she say she will be attendin some local concert..and wow, its the concert I am attending too..which is this particular concert...she was there as an audience..so it was really sporting of her, to sing Chen li de yue guang at everyone's request! hehehehe...and Xiaohan told me that..she was move to tears when she hear her sing...and she saw many pple wiping away their tears at the same time! How touching can that be!!! Hehehehe...and...mmm I actually ran up to mavis wanting to capture a moment of that..but damn! I forgot to press record...so all the while, when i tot i was recording...I am not :( but in any case, it was wonderful having to hear her sing live after so long...

So my weekend has been a fantastic one...something v random, I am still coughing :( terribly

No comments: