Ahhhh...whenever this once a month come and pay me a visit, I will turn into a freakingly annoyingly errr....emo or irritable...as in...easily irritated...and today, its emo-ness...
Sometimes I also cant stand the emo part of me...cos its damn sickening...so..are girls born to be emo??? Anyway...I was having some sort of struggle...as in...i was wondering...if I really like LCD...or I dont...and then today, I concluded that I dont...mmm cos LCD is just too young for people like me..who has a young exterior but old mindset...so...people of the same age, or 3 yrs older, to me, are still childish people sometimes.. not that I am mature...but..I think I can click better, or in another words, talk to them better...can talk at ease and etcs and etcs...
Other than that, what really attracts me...about older guys..would be that...I always thought that older guys can guide u better...this may be true...may not be true...cos...actually I used to like this guy...some yrs back..who is like 3 yrs younger than me..but yet, he can guide me too...so i guess it all depends...
N i think i have a serious problem...I have long forgotten what issit like to really like someone..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment