Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yay yay yay!! I am going to watch F1 on fri...thanks to my nice neighbour hehehehe...and I am gonna watch it with my family :) Lalala...its nice and cool to go watch F1 hahahaha...feeling kinda happy...however on that same day, am having a dinner gathering with mavis..so they may need to change the gathering because of me..sighz...and I dont even know if Mavis can fit that schedule cos she seems busy too...I am feeling kinda excited about F1, but on the other hand, I am feeling bad that they have to change date because of me...may everything goes smoothly...







Anyway, here's the cool looking tickets! hehehehe...


This is the box!


N here's the ticket...cool isnt it!

If i am not wrong, this is the route..



O ya, and I finally get to play table tennis after so long..like...mmm especially after singapore won its first olyumpic medal..after its independence, the table tennis craze is back again! Woo hoo hehehehe...though I am not a good player, but I enjoy playing table tennis, smacking is my favourite hehehe..but sadly, didnt get much of a smacking opportunity boo..but its nice..and the nicest thing of all is to play it at yishun so i need not travel hahahaha...nice nice nice

No comments: