Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I dont know why, I am feeling emo...not sure if its due to the emo songs I been listening...now, I am in a damn emo state :( sighz..actually not thinking about anything in particular...neither am I upset...i think i must have listen to too much sad songs...ya..this occurs to me quite frequently...immersing myself into emo state by listening to hell lot of emo song...crazy i know..but i like them what...

Anyway, mmm i am not sure if i am feeling emo cos I keep seeing this person...like twice in a week lately...and its not that I dont wanna c him...its just that well, erm i think sometimes i am ok to see him, but sometimes i am not...cos it always stir some emotions in me :( so pls dont let me see him again so often...


The cause of emo-ness is because of that Van Fan's I believe and...Sun Yan zi Yu tian :(

No comments: