Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ok, I didnt have plans to hang out till so late..but I think me and Val met quite late today..and then...the time just zoomed past us like that...and today is an emo nite...went to a ktv pub at boat quay...i think its called q.b. cool bar...cos Val says that Andy(her bf) as well as her dad always go there in the past, i reckoned that it must be a nice place to hang out...and it turns out to be quite nice, except that I am having a once a month thingy..and I drank coke, the freaking coke cost me 11 bucks per glass, quite ridiculous right..and the me who did not know ordered like 2 glasses -.-'''

Anyway, I love ktv pub, cos different crowds are always present in ktv pub and they sing different songs...and they made me remember songs which i used to like, but forgotten cos new songs caught my attention and make me remember old ones...tonight songs were really emo...and then we were all so emo too hahaha...at certain point in time, there were quite a few songs that made me almost burst into tears...yes, I admit that I am an emo pie...

Among all songs, this song made me really sad...especially the part in purple..

他不爱我牵手的时候太冷清

拥抱的时候不够靠近 oh

他不爱我
说话的时候不认真

沉默的时候又太用心

我知道他不爱我

他的眼神说出他的心

我看透了他的心

还有别人逗留的背影

他的回忆清除的不够乾净

我看到了他的心

演的全是他和她的电影

他不爱我


尽管如此他还是赢走了我的心

我知道他不爱我

他的眼神说出他的心

我看透了他的心

还有别人逗留的背影

他的回忆清除的不够乾净


我看到了他的心

演的全是他和她的电影

他不爱我


尽管如此他还是赢走了我的心

我看透了他的心

还有别人逗留的背影

他的回忆清除的不够乾净

我看到了他的心

演的全是他和她的电影

他不爱我


尽管如此他还是赢走了我的心

No comments: