Thursday, October 02, 2008

I know i am late..happy belated hari raya! hahaha...and happy belated children's day! Its been yrs since I last have holiday for children's day..and it definitely feel great :)

This week has been a great week once again...hahaha...I wanted very much to blog abt F1...but before I do that, its always time for me to sleep :P in short, I lost focus...slacking here and there...talking here n there...and then oops, its too late...

Anyway, today has been wisely spent..hehehe...had a birthday celebration with Mavis and Xiaoxian..a belated one actually :)


First up, the expensive and nice birthday cake :) From Canele..



Xiao xian, birthday girl 1...




Mavis, birthday girl 2..

N both of them, making a wish...and i know the wish....it goes...I wish that ww stays cute n pretty forever hahaha





N den, I force them to pretend that they are blowing candles...hehe..cos i wanna capture that

Anyway...this is what I gave to Mavis...didnt knwo what to give..so I gave her that TYT to her...TYT means Trixie Yours Truly :P and the reason why I say that its TYT cos...mmm so far i only made 3 such bouquet..so its really exclusive..cos it takes up lots of my time...I have to dye it pink...i hav to make every single petal with my hands...I have to wrap it into a bouquet...ya, its quite time consuming :P





Part 2...


Individual photo taking session hehehe...first up, Xiaoxian and her
Me and Mavis hehehehe


The happy vincent with Mavis hahaha..




Ok, ending with a group photo hehehehe

No comments: