Anyway, because of that, I thought maybe I should just start to blog instead...I know my previous entry has been really depressing..as in I sounded depressed..but all is well now...as in, I think I am slowly growing out from the the disappointing mood I guess..
Here's some photos to document the different activities...its really random though...
First of all...its been yrs since I last took a neoprint...was in town with Haiyin..and so, we decided to take neoprint...I still remember that last time it only cost errr 4 bucks...things changed..now it is 11 bucks!!!
Both me and Haiyin love this photo..its just so nice la..hahaha

I like this too!! I always wanna wear a spec and look good in it...but i always failed..but I was quite happy with this addition hehehe.....the specky girl and the bunny girl...


This is backdated to last last sat? or was it longer? I cant remember..but it was another day at wala on a sat nite...in conclusion, I kinda love wala hehehehe...


N tts all for today...a little bit abrupt i know :P
No comments:
Post a Comment