Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hmm...in the end, I didnt manage to finish writing that piece of lyrics..sighz..I think I am really good at procrastinating...:P but seriously speaking...i think I really need to tone down very much on my persona life...

Anyway...life has been good...in many ways... just that I need to be slimmer and need to tone down on personal life..and I need to have a clearer direction on what I really seek for in a r/s, that's all...like I have briefly mention in an earlier post, I think I have long forgotten how is it like to really like someone..cos I haven like someone for very long...but for people whom I admire, feel good towards, little actions from them really warm my heart to the max...and its like..it can make me really happy for up to a week..or even longer..cos the thought of it just makes me happy ma...and the thought never go away so soon..hehehehe...


work has been not too bad so far...cos I am not exactly busy now..:P...anyway...mmm I chance upon this nice song...which I would like to share in this post...do click and take a look...its so well sang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPqIX8Fg8uc&feature=related

No comments: