Part 1 : favourite people ( Not in running order :P)
First up..this is a must see photo...here's my miss val..who is one of my dearest gf...posing for a picture at the mrt station
Well, the reason for posting this photo..is because, this girl..hasnt sat on the train for like 5 yrs..or longer...and so, we find this scene memorable hahaha...what happen was..she actually feel like falling down when the train moves...even though she is seated...if people learn about this...tell me, how many people will feel unhappy about it? hahaha..and so, I told her that, perhaps they should give her a seat belt in train...hehe..and when she hear noise whenever the train moves..she goes, what's that?!
N here's Miss yvonne tan hehehe...my childhood friend..who never fails to pamper with loads of gifts...from everywhere
In this photo is Hwee Koon...she is a friend whom I dont meet every other day...sometimes, its can be like 9 months apart since we last meet..or even 1 yr..but the thing is, I think we just have some special friendship bond..where we feel quite bonded though we dont meet often..she is definitely a nice girl :) a picture of us, attending ah mei concert hehehe
N here's another friend...ah Huey, who has been a very sweet and nice friend...am glad to have him as my friend :)
N this, is my favourite musician..haha...I think i should stop calling him favourite guitarist..cos he is much more than just a guitarist...and i like him cos I think he is humble, he is inspirational..and funny..and...well, he is just someone that I kind of respect..and like, refer to 23rd sep post, the guitarist that i was talking about is him... :)******************That's all for now ******************************
Part 2 : cindy wedding

N here's a photo of Cindy's wedding...also attended her wedding last sun...and for the first time, I see that Joe keep smiling...so happily throughout the entire night :) and here's some photos taken..
With Angie whom I have not met for ages..she is my sec sch friend..and I find her really pretty :)

N this is Jiayi, whom I got to know through Val..and fun loving girl..who is nice to hang out with :)

Jiayi and val...with Jiayi, insisting this to be taken..cos she wants to show ching haha

Noting that its a nice background to take picture with, i took with val too :)

Look at Jiayi's face..and a picture says a thousand words..
No comments:
Post a Comment