
Culprit 2: Was seen loitering in my vision...attempting to tempt me :S

Boo :( I am going crazy!!! Ahhh...I feel so deprived of fast food really...and today when I went out, my friend actually suggested that I should take porridge!!! :( Porridge is like the most hated food in my food list hahaha..though I am a teochew, and lately, I have to say that I quite like porridge, but somehow, I think all humans have the natural instinct to rebel...i.e. when they are ok, they usually have no cravings for things like spicy drumlets or fish and chips..but when they are sick, these food keep haunting them...and so, fish and chips, actually not fish and chips, but its more of spicy drumlet that is constantly haunting me...AHHHH!! This is soooooooo annoying...cos actually, ever since they have this spicy drumlet thingy, I start to love it..and will never fail to buy and eat...its like a natural addiction to it..i dont know why, but i simply love it...just like how i love macdonald's shaker fries...and now, all these are luxury to me...sighz...i hate sore throats and fever..usually i dont give a damn about sore throat, but apparently, the sore throat has made me have high fever, so i have no choice but to watch my diet...
Other than the above..I have to say that I am pretty much in a dilemma...as in, I realised that...I have problem confirming if I really feel for someone..this sucks..and yes, I need to be enlightened...
No comments:
Post a Comment