Monday, October 06, 2008

Hmmm..the weekend has been not too bad as usual, except that I was sick..since wednesday :( or to be exact, since thursday..Actually since tuesday, I start to feel that my throat is a little unwell, but yet, I still choose to have fried chicken wings with some colleagues...at this place, which is really nice for rockers...who are into heavy metals as well...but for me, it was way too loud, and we were sitting below the speakers!!! The next day was the birthday celebration with Xiaoxian and Mavis...with vincent..and the cake, which was super duper nice, I believe, was also the killer hahaha..cos after that, I can sense that my throat is quite gone.

Usually, I dont really think that sore throat can be that bad, the worst could be just losing my voice..but looks like I am so wrong :X because in the end, on thursday, I start to feel a little unwell..and then on friday, I was down with slight fever, 37.6..but it was enough to make me feel terrible...on saturday, not sure isit because of the panadol extra, i didnt feel that bad...just unwell...and on sunday, was down with 38.2 fever :( legs wobbly..but yet, I was still supposed to attend a wedding ceremony...sighz...I hate to fall sick...

On a lighter note, mmm I somehow realised that I do have 2 very good friends...Val and Ronghua hahahaha...cos they are ever ready to share my problems with me...and I do have a very nice fren who flies around, pamper me with gifts and what else can I ask for :)

Because I was sick, I was quite emo too..and poor Ah Huey have to handle the emo me...who was being quite ridiculous :P thanks

No comments: