Friday, October 03, 2008


Ok, I know I show the photo above in my previous blog..but the reason why I am showing again is because..i wanna blog about my hair...feeling sick once again :( throat not feeling good...and seems to be feverish too...anyway that's not the main thing to discuss here...

M just curious..how come..my this hairstyle managed to get so much 'attention' from my friends..first, I was said to look like a soft toy..the one that I posted in one of my recent entries...and then...today, I send an email and I attached a copy of my photo in the mail to my good fren..and she was like..hey nice hair...somehow, I think u look like a cartoon :X And last night, I send the same photo to my taiwanese friend...sent her a couple of photos..of which, is this photo..and she commented that

'hey i realised that u change hairstyle quite frequently'

'anyway, this is so romantic'

N i was like, huh? u mean the place ah? n I was like scratching my head..cos its just a chair, why on earth will it look romantic..so i asked her, u mean the place? N she say,

'No, i mean your hair looks romantic, dont know why, ur hair just give me a romantic feel :S'

This is the first time...for me to learn that hair can look romantic too...mmm that's something new...

With that, I have pple saying that i

1) look like a character --> the one i display as profile picture in facebook earlier on

2) look like a cartoon...

3) look romantic (which i really wonder why)

O ya, for option one, its like times 6..i.e. 6 people say so :S

No comments: