Monday, October 27, 2008

Just came back from Anna's house...cos she invited us to her place for a steamboat session...nice food :) and I think, the only thing I am really good at that is related to cooking should be steamboat..hahaha...thereafter, we played 2 rounds of mahjong...and with my bad cough, I am having body ache all over now boo...

Come to think of it, i did quite a lot of different things this week...the only repeated thing I did was to play mahjong on friday and sunday...Went for Seth's 1yr old birthday on friday, where they serve some nice buffet to us...and then, on sat, they had bbq session...its been ages since i last attended one, and i remember that the last time when I attended was last december, where I end up having diarrhea and vomitted...hahahaha...it was quite a bad experience :P But yesterday's food was nice hehehe...

Prior to attending the bbq session, I also went to Christy's birthday party held at her place..to pass her the gift...as promise, I got her mascara, mascara remover and curler hahaha...

Gonna post some photos, some of which are random photos here


First photo...to date, I totally lost count as to how many people has said that I look like this toy...let me see, my sis, marcus, hj, jo,john, effi, waipeng, wendy, sc..and I cant remember who else also said that...but seriously, do I look like this toy?! No right!!! I beg to differ! hahahaha...I deliberately took a picture to proof people wrong..end up, they still feel the same (-_-)''' and the other day when I was telling my colleague that I felt sleepy at work, the colleague actually suggested that I should bring this toy to work..and leave it on my table, thereafter, i can go home straight cos anyone would think that i am still there cos I look so much like the toy...thanks ah...

N number 1 repeatedly ask me why this toy look like me and if they made this toy after they saw me....like....seriously,issit to that extend??? Hahhaa...and then, people asking if I ask for the copy right...








Here's little Seth....and presenting two piglets to u..cos both of us are born in the yr of pig hehehe



Seth: What does she wants from me?!

Me: errr...As long as u dont cry can liao



Seth: Its my birthday, i will shall bottoms up

Number 1: O no! U cant, u are too young for that!!!


My mum with her new hair style...



Anyway, another picture, taken at christy's birthday...felt bad that I need to left early for Seth's birthday



Here's a photo of housefly(christy) and fruitfly..

To be continued..

No comments: