Earlier on, I posted something with regards to Taiwanese drama...I said I think Taiwanese drama to me, is just like love...where the right moment is really crucial..cos its only during the right moment where u think that u feel right for that someone...and if you miss 'the right moment' the feeling is gone...gone with the wind...and when you chance upon it one day, you may not feel the same again....
However, I did mention that there were exceptions...where you decided to give 'the right moment' a miss, cos maybe the person is the right one, so someday, even though u miss it, you will still be pondering over it subconsciously...thinking if things will be different if you did not miss the right moment...or if you see the right one again, you will still have the right moment in you...its just that perhaps, mmm the right moment for him, is gone....
Anyway, my reason for talking about this is because, there is this taiwanese drama...called love destiny ( Ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni) is the so called 'right person' who constantly haunts me...cos I din manage to complete the episode for some reason which i cant recall the exact reason...but I been thinking about it...and I been wanting to buy the vcd when the price go down...to watch it all over again...but yet, the price of the vcd doesnt seem to drop....mmm...for one period of time, I thought I will just let it go...i.e. , I shall not watch again...and I did try to let it go...but then, i am constantly reminded over and over again...when I chance upon it, when I see people watching ( cos Anna is watching is now..and I just went to her house yday) or when i hear people talking about it...and so...i decided to watch it again...and so, my conclusion is that...taiwanese drama...is somewhat like the person u like...hahahaha...and for this case, its someone u really love :P
N talking about this...I seem to have lost interest in taiwanese drama gradually...maybe I should start watching some hk serial for a change...mmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment