First up, although I saw him later, I saw this mediacorp artiste cao guo hui at firefly...and ya, I fnally check out firefly...and somehow, my friday was spent drinking coke...and clubbing hopping, as in, I didnt stick at one club, I went from club to club..to check out their music..and I think the longest I spent was only 10 minute..in a club...among which, I think firefly is pretty nice :) nice ambience..and also nice band :)

While making our way to dragonfly when we just came, we saw someone filming...her name is called Li Si Qi..she is quite popular in hk..and wow, we actually see hk artiste in sg..

N then, Xiaoxian pass me this thing called Trexi...which I am supposed to draw on it...still thinking on how to draw it

O ya, I finally got my bear's gown hahaha...actually I receive it quite some time back, but somehow, my mum didnt pass to me, but luckily, I manage to find it few day ago :D

O ya, also went to celebrate birthday with Weesin whose birthday is on tuesday..will blog about it later hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment