Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh gosh, its sunday..and I am still wide awake at this hour! This is crap..cos, it will definitely make me feel damn crappy tomorrow...sighz...

I realise that I have a tendency to shrew up my bio clock every sunday..without fail...and its due to the fact that the saturdays are usually late night saturdays, as in, I spend most saturday hanging out with friends...till as late as 3am and so, I will feel equally awake till 1+ or 2+ the next day...and then monday will be a crappy monday...is that why most people have monday blues on mondays??

As mentioned earlier, we celebrated Weesin's birthday on saturday...so let's talk a little bit about weesin since its his birthday on tuesday...cos, while writing this post, I am also uploading some photos taken that day..and I realised that I have known him for 12 years! That's so long!!! But we only got closer after graduation, say 17,18 yrs old?


Weesin, pls feel honoured that I am blogging about you hahaha..anyway, Weesin is my secondary school friend, who has been first in standard in the whole school for sec1 and 2...quiet during the secondary school days..but gets noisier as he starts to age hahahah...on the whole, weesin is a nice friend..who is there to help you in times of help...and is amazingly appealing to girls since he does have record of girls liking him since secondary school days..i was counting how long have I known him, only to realise that wow, its 12 freaking yrs!!! During sec 3 and 4, his register number was 1, since his surname is ang..while I was register number 2, which is the reason for some communication back in sec sch..but frankly speaking, I was rather surprised that I end up being close friends with the WATCH gang, a new name for us...hahaha W-Weesin, A-Anna, T-Trixie, C-Chenghao, H-Haiyin, copyright given to chenghao who thought of this name..hahaha..anyway, thats all about the write up, wanted to add photos, but facebook is down, i cant upload photos :(

Ok, I know my blog has totally no links with the things i write earlier...anyway, I always thought that those self defined poem I write cant be translated to songs, cos I find it impossible to do so, but today, someone proved me wrong, but turning it into a song...and I am seriously impressed till now haha..and it turned out..nice...except for some comments I told him earlier..

Besides that, I also realised that after many minor changes i did to my blog layout, I accidentally deleted the html codes for the archive portion...so I need some rework on my blog...but I still dont know how soon can I do it....to make the matter worst, my working laptop, which I been using due to convenience sake is down too!!! Crap...initially, I wasnt really bothered..cos it used to blue screen once in 2 weeks...then it became once a week...then it became once a day...and then it became 2,3 times a day! N I also start to realise that its response is also becoming laggy...to make the matter worst, my IE is failing on me in this lappy, forcing me to use firefox which I fortunately work for me...

Ok...back to backing up data..

No comments: