Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hehe, something to blog about now! Hahaha...it was halloween...and cos we decided that we should do some halloween..and we did that this year!!!


Me and the devilish val




Wenna who looked very normal now...as the nite progresses...she becomes more and more different


I think this is definitely one of the best photo of the nite hahaha...like wow...so natural!



N Emily die again...


Ida was also victimised...


I didnt know that ghost loves to drink too...

I think she is df''s guitarist...so on right!!


N i realised my devil fren turned into chinese ghost for a moment



N this is when angel helps angel...


Two angels...with the devil



N it was emily's turn to kill


All evil force unites


As mentioned earlier, Wenna changes as nite progresses..and her face, is ida's piece of art..


Another scary face passed by....and how could i miss a chance to take photo with her



The 3 devils of the nite...



Some group photos


3 dracula



Ending with this photo...we the mixed identity, the devil, and the angel..

No comments: