Yesterday afternoon, I finally receive somewhat a good news...and the good news is...i am rolling off from the current project!! Frankly speaking, I been hoping to roll off from this project cos I hope to hop onto the next project to learn new things....cos the current placement doesn't allow me to learn much...since the project has been completed...initially, I was told that I will be extended till dec..and then today, it has been more or less confirmed that I can officially roll off on 31st oct!! Woohoo~ hehehehe...speaking of which, it means I may be able to embark on the new project as soon as they need me...hahaha...hope that the new placement allow me to learn some new stuff...anticipating :) So i am so looking forward to friday!
Another reason to look forward to friday cos its halloween!!! This year, my bunch of friends has decided to hit some club for a halloween celebration...hahahaha...and for now, I shall just keep a secret as to which club we are heading to heehehehe..went orchard to shop for some simple halloween accessories..friday friday, please come fast hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment