I remember that when I was still having my last semester in NTU, Miss Chan told me that she finds working boring..and she prefer to study...and at that instant moment, I told her that I think she must have been crazy to feel this way...but I asked her why did she prefer to study...and her reply was, cos when u study, u still have exam to look forward to...and when I hear that, I immediately tell her that she is really crazy to actually say that...
After working for a few months.....
I think I am feeling the same like her...oops...actually I came to realise that its not that we are some freaks who enjoy having exams and all..in fact, I dreaded every single day in NTU...and I would give anything if I can just leave immediately...however..I think what makes studying more fun is the fact that there are different things that we can anticipate when we are studying, which is what we cant really experience when we work...When we are working, yes, we learn new things, we have peak and off peak period...but we dont have this thing called exam, to make you panic, to make you burn midnight oil...and perhaps its the exam, which makes u feel that it is something u can look forward to...be it in a good way or a bad way...good cos u are really smart, then u feel proud about your results and achievement..and bad, because u are damn lousy, and u are still trying to memorise hell lot of stuff even though exam is a few days away...and after sitting for the paper, u spend a few more days worrying about how u will fair for the exam...and you are left to feel worried about your exam results which seem to take forever to release..and few days before result is released, you will start to hope that they wont release the result cos you are afraid that you cant make it through...but at the end of the day, when result is out...you realised that god is by ur side again...cos u passed and did well...and u feel extremely happy and relieved and that your effort has been paid off...so perhaps its all these that makes schooling exciting...and I am starting to miss schooling days like miss chan...I know i sound crazy hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment