Just came back from Anna's wedding...and actually, I feel really touched and happy to see Anna getting married..reason being, we have known each other for 12 years or 13 years...since secondary 1...I think we were introduced by either Jingmei or Huiqing, cant remember...although we didnt get exceptionally close till like past few years where famous five aka watch gang was formed consisting of Chenghao, Anna, Haiyin, weesin and myself, but seeing her getting married is like...so touching lor...sob sob...as they recap the photos, I feel so touch and happy...and I knew that Anna has made the right choice too :) dear Anna, if u see this, just wanna congratulate once again...and happy marriage!
Went Winebar..cos its also Chenghao's birthday..so happy birthday chenghao!!! And its been ages since some of us get together...so, mmm...its was a happy occassion...we almost ordered snow white and the seven dwarf!!! but we didnt la..so we end up ordering 2 jug of long island , 1 flaming for chenghao..and its one for one..so cheekeat n jianxiang gotta share another cup...and 1 hot n sticky...1 of which for chenghao, another for anna n daniel...and seriously chenghao, u can really hold ur liquor well!!!For some reason, I am high :X cos, i am so suay to be constantly losing!!!! I am damn suay...drank the most number of times...boo...but it was cool and nice...hehehehehe....happy lalalalala...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment