Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another weekend is here! :) n i am surprised that I actually stay up this late today..cos lately i been sleeping at 10+...i have to say that working life is really tiring...and ample rest needed!

I was supposed to be still outside...or at least, to come home at 1+ or something..but i was home at like 12...went for a wedding dinner at this place called my humble house...and I have to say that this is the most special wedding i have ever been to...cos, its been a while since I attended a wedding banquet in a restaurant...and this, making it one of my first for the past like at least 5 yrs?

Anyway, the dinner was good...and special...its like pretty similar to fine dining i feel...cos all portions were small but nice...and, the dishes are not typical wedding banquet dishes...but yet, they are nice... :) was supposed to find val n friends after the banquet..but...i couldnt find my way there and my leg was painful from blisters...I wonder why isnt there a direct route to this place in millenia walk where there are many pubs from marina square or suntec? cos I tried my best, finding my way there....and i gave up after 30 minutes or more..walking up and down...even the hotel doors are close...n i am like wat?! Cos i thought I could have went by the hotel way...

N so, I decided to go home instead...n to my dismay the stalker cat which has been missing in action for months suddenly appear again!!!

Anyway may today be better!!! time for bed!

No comments: