Monday, December 08, 2008

The long weekend zoomed past me again...and tomorrow, I need to go back to work...sighz...how come weekend are so short? How about 2 working days and 5 days for weekend :P

This week has been spent differently....usually on weekends, I prefer to spend most of it at home...as in, i will usually step out of my house during the late afternoons on saturdays and sundays are definitely reserved for resting at home unless I really need to go out...


This week, I had a wedding banquet to attend on saturday, as mentioned, it was at my humble house..and I am still thinking about the food..its really v nice...the ambience is nice too...thereafter, on sunday, I went out as early as 12+ (which is very unlike me, cos I usually go out late afternoon on weekends)...and today, I went out at 12+ yet again...besides that, I been going out early and coming home early too...a good start for a change of lifestyle hahahaha....

Anyway, the reason for going out so early cos I am on a mission....a wallet searching mission :P As many have known, my wallet is in a lousy state, so there is a compelling reason to purchase a new wallet...and...my choice of wallet, has been changing constantly...actually...I been looking around...and I finally saw this wallet of my liking yesterday...yes, i almost bought a ferragamo wallet yesterday..but they didnt have a new piece and the nice staff in taka actually helped me check out various outlets to see if that is available..and when i went isetan orchard, the only new piece was scratched and the display piece...has some ink like stain on it, so i didnt buy it...and i went back taka to check the display piece again today..I must say this staff with white specs has very good service and was feeling bad for not buyin cos again, the display piece was a little stained...

Thereafter, I was at Gucci looking at their wallet, only to be attended by poor customer service...I was waiting patiently for this staff to show me a wallet that i wish to look at...and cos she was serving someone. when i see that she is almost done, I asked if I can take a look at the wallet...and this staff, asked me to wait...and said she will ask her colleague to attend to me...her colleague said he was busy too..ok nevermind...thereafter, she came back and said what i want is not available at all..though i see that she just showed to previous customer...and i told her i wanted to look at the other design..and she relunctantly showed me the wallet...and when I said, there was this other design which i saw from the website..can i check if u have that? n she was said, "go there", pointing to another counter...(as if to 'get rid' of me.) and I walk to another counter..but the design i asked for was no where to be found....and suddenly she walked past n while walking pointed at the glass and said "this one", and walked away....and...so I was kind of turned off..and dont feel like looking at those wallets anymore...

Went to burberrys and LV to check out the designs...and now, I am too spoilt for choices...I have too many choices...zzz, and unsure of which to get...but i have shortlisted 2 of them...but i wonder if i will really get one...cos i am pretty indecisive haha

No comments: