日久见人心...is something that I really agree lately...
More often than not, when we are not familiar with someone...i.e. when we just gotta know someone, it is normal that we are usually nice...cos in a way, everyone tries to be nice when they just know you...so whenever u just gotta know someone, u will definitely think that he/she is really nice...not applicable for all...but i would say most people..of cos, there are times where u think that this person is lousy or not that kind...I cant say what is the judging criteria that makes one good or bad...its just a personal feel...as much as we dont wish to judge..but, subconsciously, we judge everyone whom we got to know...
Anyway, more often than not, I always like to stick to my belief that humans are naturally nice, naturally kind...as in...there isnt a someone out there, who is really ruthless for nothing...really mean for nothing...and that they are being forced upon to play such roles...and whenever I meet someone new(friends, in case u are thinking otherwise), I have the natural tendency to protect those who seemed to be weak, as in, easily bullied by others...and I choose to believe that they are what I have seen with my eyes...and I choose to believe that those people whom I met, who are really nice, are genuinely nice...I cant deny that some are really nice...but lately...I have encounter a few incidents whereby I see with my own eyes, that these deemed to be nice people, are not that nice afterall....
The cute little cat whom I think is innocent...and 令人疼惜 is actually someone, who isnt that innocent afterall。。。and I almost got 'bitten' by the innocent looking tiger who pretended to be a cat!
The humble king, whom I know, isnt a humble king afterall...instead, he is using his authority to hammer people down (which I feel is really disgusting)...n so, I really admire those..who made it and yet so humble
Actually what I have observed didnt pose a threat to me...and those two examples were merely use to illustrate what I am trying to say...however, with that..as much as I wanna believe the kindness of all humans...when the truth unfolds(as in when i see that i am wrong), I do feel quite disappointed...
I remember that I have a friend who says that I am very trusting towards others...as in, this is something good...cos its bad to keep thinking that everyone is bad...cos in this case, its hard to establish any forms of relationship with others...but on the other hand, when u trust..and then things happens otherwise, u will definitely feel disappointed about it...especially when all others warn u about that something u believe in..and yet, u choose to give that a chance...cos u believe in ur own judgement...I am not feeling upset....nor m i going to do away with the perspective of all humans are naturally kind belief(cos i still choose to believe in this)...just slightly disappointed
Ok enough of these rants hahaha...mmm I wanted to blog about the mask party n all..but the facebook seems down...ok...2 more days to xmas!!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment