Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hohoho! The long awaited xmas eve is finally here!!! The reason why i am so anxiously waiting for xmas eve to be here is because...when it is here, it means my block leave is here too =) hehehehe...gonna be on leave till next yr! woohoo! :)

Besides that, my dear fren val, is celebrating her 25th today...val has been a great friend over the yrs...hahaha..I can forsee that tonight will be a crazy nite..cos we r going to winebar!!! Hahahah...am so looking forward to it man hehehehe..and hope that tonight will be lots of fun :)


Anyway earlier on, we had a party..mask party at Angie's bf, Sam's house...and here are the photos!


Refer to earlier post...I was saying i had to make the mask right? Anyway, I didnt wanna make it..cos I hardly have time to sleep let alone do such things :P hahaha...but cos, I promise Angie that i will be going for this mask party, plus, I couldnt find any readily made mask...so I bought the DIY pack(refer to picture in earlier post) and the below was the end result...N guess what? after I am half done, I learn from Xiaohan that readily made mask are available below my music school..and true enough, when I went there to check on saturday, I saw it...but whats the point, I am done with my mask..should have check that out..and those mask are much cheaper than this DIY mask, what the hell hahaha..this mask cost me 19.95..and I see that in that shop, decent looking mask cost only 6+ :S


Anyway, on the same day, I met Waipeng and Evonne at Ang Mo Kio Hub, where Waipeng gave me this monkey thingy as a xmas gift...cute monkey..which was turned into a 881 fan hahahaha



when people saw my mask, they went, " o man, what a pretty looking mask!"

N ok, before I start making it, although DIY pack are supposed to be easy, cos all materials are in there, u just need to put them together, but i was doubtful about putting it together successfully...and I was glad that I did...but i thought the comment above about it looking really pretty seems overrated..although it was not bad looking la hahahaha :P


But..when I wore it, I felt very 881 :S


O maybe 12 lotus? hahaha ( i think only jo can understand my comments hahaha)


Anyway, Weesin has got a nice and cheap mask...which I wore below...I so regret making it hahahaha...



N here is Annabel, Angie's friend..who has got a very nice mask that suits her a lot!


N this, was a somewhat different looking mask :P


N thanks to the organiser, Angie and her bf, who prepared good food and nice company for us :)

With that, Merry xmas everyone!!! Hahaha..may everyone have a great xmas :)

No comments: