These few days have been good :) Cos it was endless xmas parties and gathering...and earlier on I was talking about uncle Max's house right? Anyway, since I was young, I knew that Uncle Max is a very artistic guy, I remember that he used to stay at my place..and that he loves drawing...he even gave us a set of cartoon drawing books, that teaches you how to draw things from scratch...
Anyway, ,few years ago, I went to his new house and was really impress by many DIY stuff he made for his house...few yrs later, I think there were some changes, cos there are 2 new kids added to the family...but still, his house is still as nice...and therefore, we took tonnes of photos there hahahaha...sharing some photos here :)
Instead of SHE, we have BIT here hahahaa...

N then, a photo with Cherilyn hehehe

N this is Luke...he is really obedient hehe...such obedient kid are hard to find these days

The orange painting below, is self drawn + painted by Uncle Max...nice rite!

When u enter, this is what u see :)

I know we are blocking the door...anyway, the door, is self drawn by Uncle Max too!

A clearer picture of the door

This is Uncle Max, the creator! Those behind are done by him too!

The frames, the soft toy, and the flowers on the frame, were bought separately...and cleverly pieced together to make it into something so nice!

Introducing the rainbow wall!

Number 3, pretty much in love with the flowers on the wall hehe

This, is a corner at the balcony...even the balcony looks nice!

And there are also some cuties in the house hahaha...the one with a blue top, being the princess of the house :)

Even the toilet is so nicely decorated!

A snap shot of the living room...I simply love this house..

Ending with a rare pose by the princess aka little Miss Cool..so cute right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment