Its blogging time again :) Ever since christmas, I haven had the time to sit down and write something..cos I have been busily celebrating christmas....
Anyway, there has been something which I have been meaning to say....mmmm u should not judge the book by its cover...meaning, although u see some partying photos in my facebook or my blog once in a while, it doesnt mean that I am a party animal...most of the time, I go clubbing, to catch up..and have fun with my closest friends...not to know new people...
Moments ago, I was reading a blog...where the person mentioned that...it is a proven fact that younger girls, sought after older guys...cos they are more successful...better sense of stability...and security...I have to say that part of it is true...but frankly speaking, I beg to differ the above sentence..because of many reasons...
First and foremost, I have to agree that younger girls...especially people of my age(although i am not that young0, prefers older guys...and the main reason for this...is because, older guys are more mature in terms of their thinking...they are stable enough to guide u better...whereas younger guys tend to be more playful and etcs...
Our mindset changes as we progress...like...in the past, when we were still in the teeny weeny age, we are more superficial...we go for looks ( i have to say that this is normal, cos studies have shown that even babies are more acceptable to better looking people)...because we are at an age, where looks seem to be the most important characteristics...everyone love to show off how cute their bf/gf is...
As we go along...still in the teeny age, some still go for looks while others look for older guys who can pamper them with nice gifts...and everyone starts to compare indirectly...as to how rich their boyfriends are, by naming what are the gifts they got from their boyfriends...what kind of car or bike their bf are driving....
N then...we get older(actually there isnt an exact definition for this)...and realised that...at the end of the day, the person, whom u feel comfortable with...is most important...other factors are secondary...of cos, if he is the one whom u r going to spend ur entire life with, u have to ensure or at least try to ensure that he wont end up to be a hardcore gambler, drinker or some very terrible habits where u will end up having to work ur head off, just to pay his debts n stuff
Sad to say, I haven been through the above phases...me, being the exceptional case, who doesnt belong to the norm...choose, base on my own instinct...base on my own feelings...hahaha..which explains why, I am seldom attached hahahaa...
As in, when i was young, I always base on my instinct...and feeling...me liking the person a not, depends on whether i feel for him or not, regardless of whether I know him as a person or not...
When i grew older...I realised that this thing no longer hold...as in, I still base on my feeling...but, there is something else that I seek for...comfort...u have to be very comfortable with this person...so far only 2,3 person once made me feel v comfortable with them hahahaha...as in, they give u a sense of ease...other than that...it is important, in fact for me, this is very important , this guy, must be able to guide u...and this is what i usually see in older guys...though I did see this in a few young guys as well...and, this, i would think, is the main reason why I am naturally attracted to older guys these days...
Having said that, u must have realised why I am still holding to that blank piece of paper, waiting to be filled up hahahaha...
N suddenly, I have something to add on...I think, the following, are the major turn off for me
1. Control freaks( i hate these control freaks, especially when u r not even an item with him yet)
2. Childish freaks ( when u r pissed off, they are still happily joking)
3. Jealous freaks ( errr, they flare up at little things)
4. Petty guys
5. MCP
As i go along, i realised that...yes, i do hate guys for the above characteristics :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment