Ok, i dont know if my high-ness was due to my coke intake, cos I haven been drinking cold drinks, not to mention coke, for the past like errr 2 weeks? until last friday, when i finally had coke again...cos, i was coughing badly, and in a vicious cycle of flu, fever and cough...I didnt think of stopping coke...till I felt really breathless one day after drinking coke despite a very bad cough...and then, i thought, ok, enough is enough, its time to stop...and that's why, i finally stopped drinking...frankly speaking, it really helps, but not drinking coke and any cold drinks...
Anyway, back to the hair style thing again...been wanting to visit my Uncle, who is a hairstylist since some time ago...however, cos the places are really far, i always give up on going to look for him...finally, today, I decided that mmmm mayb i should go look for him, cos I need a consistent hairstylist...been changing quite frequently lately cos earlier on, this hairstylist i used to patronise is missing...as in, the salon was no longer there....and previously before her, that hairstylist, being still young, mmm was like a disappointment after shifting from kimage to a neighbourhood salon...in kimage, maybe due to the rules she needs to follow, she was more professional...but once she shift to a neighbourhood salon, her standard was so different...as in, she wasnt serious in her work(which means my hair), and the rate she charge was like not very reasonable, cos it was more expensive than kimage mmm....
Today, being the very blue moon, I went to visit Uncle peter...uncle peter, is my dad's cousin...but he is way younger than my dad...he's been in this line for mmm many years i think...and today, i would say that, mmm the service and the end result made me really satisfied...not to mention the price which is really cheap :) Prior to visiting him, i heard very good feedback from a few cousins....and one day while browsing in flowerpod, i saw quite a few comments on his great hair service..anyway, I am feeling kinda happy cos this is the first time that a hair dye is successful...as in, in the past, ever since i start to dye my hair...everyone tells me that my hair is difficult to dye, as in, mmm they continuously need to redye my hair and there are even time when they redye, they stil cant get what i want...(cos its still black!) and, i had to bleach my hair...so its really rare to hav it done successful within 1 try hahaha
Other than that, I am also satisfied with the bang he did for me... :) and the temporary hair straightening (using that rebonding equipment) made me miss my straight hair...gosh..i hope i wont turn impulsive and go back to him as soon as next week to rebond my hair hahaha...
anyway, here are some camwhore photos...and in case u wish to know where his salon is located, ask me! hahaha
while i am busily camwhoring...look at the grad bear..so serious!

Damn! I realised that my bed is a good place to take photo cos of the lightings!


I have a good friend name waipeng, who loves to think n say that i look like a kid...and i think, in this photo, i do look like a kid...mmm

N boo! after tomorrow, no more straight hair...and this leaves me in a confusion...straight or perm? what do u tink?
No comments:
Post a Comment