Rain rain please go away...
Been raining these few days...and the weather is comfortably cold...therefore, each day after lunch, I feel really sleepy hahaha...Anyway, before I realised, its sunday again!!! Weekends always zoom past me...sighz...
I haven been posting much photos lately cos my cammy was 'sick'...but I have seen then brought it for repair..and its ok now :) but I think I misplaced my memory card adapter....arghh..need to go search for it later...
Besides going to work, been actively going out to search for xmas pressies for friends, to look for a wallet for myself and I am glad to say that I have found some already :) N I realised that the number of people going to work last friday was significantly lesser, cos the train is really empty...usually its packed with people..till many cant even get onto the train in the morning when I go to work...but now, its still reasonably packed..but u can easily find seats..I also wanna go for my holiday!!! Waiting and waiting for my block leave in the last week of december :D
On the contrary, though we are going through recession, orchard road is crazily packed...especially this week...it was significantly packed..with so many people!! N many are with bags and bags of purchases...mmm..and i wonder if it is due to the massive crowd which lead to poor customer service...cos I experience poor customer service yet again, last night..
Firstly, when we were dining at cedele at paragon, this waitress had a very unfriendly face and impatient attitude...and to start with, to catch the attention of any waiter/waitress is already a chore...cos, we were seated for 10 minutes...and no one actually attend to us...and I was thinking, ok la, nevermind la...cos I was once in service line, and i was once a waitress too...so i can understand that at times, you cant expect prompt service if the restaurant is very pack...but, there isnt any queue outside...
Thereafter, when ordering, she asked if we want to add a set, which includes a soup and a drink...so we asked what are the soup that was available...and cos there were 3 of us, one of us asked her again...and she repeated the available soup impatiently...and when val was deciding what drink she wants, she told the waitress that maybe she can take our order first while she decide what drink she wants...and before we can order, she already turned away...mmm..and she seems very drifted...and so, we were slightly turned off by the service...
Our shopping trip in taka however, was a wonderful one, good services...one of the staff was explaining her products patiently and nicely though we did not purchase anything...and she even thank us for listening...(this is what i call service!)
N our last stop is at paragon...and since Val wanted to purchase something from CK, and so, we went to CK to take a look...when Cindy and myself were looking at the bags, I saw this sales girl staring at me...after which, cindy asked her over to check if there are other colors available...and she seemed relunctant to serve us...and cindy sees that she is constantly busily SMS-ing someone...Then val came over, and asked to look at a bag, she serve us a while, looking really relunctant...and the salesgirl suddenly said," Kenji!!! come and take over! i am so tired!"
and we were like ??? U are so tired?! She was actually throwing a tantrum at us?! MMmmm...and the guy gladly came over to take over her...and at this point of time, we were totally turned off by her..and I can honestly say that Val and I never scold sales person...and we always treat every sales person will due respect, cos we never believe in (hey we are the customer, serve us well ) attitude...and at that point of time, val was really pissed...and she look at kenji and said," this is really bad service, we didnt even ask much, and she looked at us and said she is tired? we are tired too. "
N kenji was nice enough to just keep quiet...thereafter, we felt totally turned off and left the shop shortly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment