Merry Xmas everyone! Its Xmas now...and for some reason...though xmas is supposed to be a happy occassion, I always have a mixture of feelings during this particular season...happiness and emo-ness hahaha...Needless to say, happiness becos this is a season of celebration...a season of get together for all family members...
On the other hand, a season of emo-ness because...i am always reminded of something in the past, that never fails to make xmas an emo xmas...the feeling is not exactly emo, not exactly negative..just some undescribable feeling...but definitely nothing close to happiness hahaha!!! I do hope that such strange feeling can stop following me for the future xmas :P
On a separate note, I have to say that due to some reason, i was really really happy for the past 1 week or so...and I am glad to say that that tinge of happiness is still clinging onto me...hahaha...erm..and the happiness is link to....something..hahaha..anyway, I told val that I would tell her today during her bday..and she was like...so, how many people have u told? N my reply was...erm not a lot la..mayb 100? :P N I am really thankful...for whatever happiness that I have experienced :) N I believe that it is arranged by the one up there...thanks :) for giving me whatever I have received..and being someone who is easily satisfied by little things in life, these things proved to be important to me...making me really happy :)
Ok...time to sleep..cos there are somemore family celebration tomorrow hahahaha...good nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment