Ok...suddenly...I am all in the mood to blog yet again...though I am feeling a little unwell.. I got a feeling that I am going to have fever..cos my throat...isnt well..and having headache..shit...
Anyway...mmm as I listen to some songs yesterday...especially when Jim sang 我要快乐 at the countdown...some thoughts came into me...I thought this sentence is especially relevant to me 有些人,不抱了才温暖,离开了才不恨,我早应该割舍...especially the chinese words in bold...why? Cos...mmm ya, there were things which happened in the past...which I thought, its really time to forget...and move on!!!
Talking of which...I been wanting to blog about this..but was never in a ready state to do so...okay, anyway, now I shall talk about it hahaha...I realised that... I am actually caught in a weird situation, whereby those, once close to my heart, will 'return' to me once in a while...dont get me wrong...returning means...they dont contact me..as though they have vanish from this world...but suddenly, one fine day, they will suddenly contact me...and will then keep contacting me for a period of time....and then, when the wind changes the direction, they are gone with the wind, vanish and when they feel like it, they come back again...worse cases are...some of them...are already attached...but yet, still come to me, saying things like...o, if i am single, den i will definitely go after u, blah blah blah..what kind of crap is this! Actually there isnt much of these people in my life...but a few of them, is enough to make me feel disturbed sometimes...
Among which...there is this...which...made me feel happy and sad...he can be said as the one, closest to my heart in the past...n i realised lately, that, he doesnt contact me....the only time when he contacted me...was when my dad passed away...other times, he contacted me whenever something is bothering him...yes, I think I know him quite well...and I can give him very constructive feedback cos I think I know him inside out(that is, if he hasnt change) seriously, I dont mind, being the one he confide in whenever he is in trouble...cos i once told myself, I will always be there for him, no matter what happens...but come to a point, when mmm i realise, he doesnt contact me, only when in times of problems...other times, despite my effort to keep in touch as a friend, we r still not in the friendship state...I am happy...that he confide me...cos it goes to show that my opinion still does matter to him...but on the other hand...i was wondering...m i the person who can only be contacted in times of need??? n when i need a listening ear, you wouldnt even be there...and...since those r so called important decisions, why didnt u consult ur girlfriend instead??? N i am saying this, not because I still feel for u...but, somehow, it does affect me...whenever u come looking for me for opinion on a need basis..but yet refuse to see me as a friend...so whenever u suddenly come to me, i take some time to take that bad feeling off me...
Besides...I seriously think that if his girlfriend learns about it someday...maybe she will feel sad..like...why does my boyfriend seek opinion/assurance from another person instead of me?
N so...I start to feel that these guys...are really selfish...and so, my another wish for 2009, is tat I dont meet anymore such guys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment