Thursday, January 01, 2009

AHhhh!!! I cant believe that my block leave just zoom past like that...damn sad can! :( But I have to say that the past few days...has been a good break for me...simply enjoy it hahahaha...it is about 1 week's break..until I have problem telling which day of the week issit...

Today, my new year's day itself, was somewhat a monotonous one....cos it started late..n was slack too...but too much of anything isnt good...and as we age, I prefer to rot at home sometimes hahaha...anyway, I went to watch Ip man...and, I coincidently bump into Val and Andy, at Yishun's cinema....its really a surprise cos Val and Andy seldom watch movies...and...Val seldom come to Yishun...I am suspecting that she has developed her affection for Yishun since the countdown last nite hahahaha..therefore, she is secretly trying to show her affection by coming to yishun to watch movie...

Initially, I thought Ip man = IP man, IP which is interpreted as internet protocol..and man, interpreted as human...so IP man, must be some geek :P but I was wrong...it is actually someone's name...and this person actually existed in history....and he is actually the master of Bruce Lee!I have to say that this movie is quite nice....besides the storyline, I also kinda like the settings of the different scenes...I especially like this sentence...about Ip man, telling this guy that u are the one who choose your own path....

Anyway, this sentence, u are the one, who choose your own path...is something that I agree and disagree...I have to say that in most cases, u are able to choose your own path...but there are also times...whereby due to circumstances, U lose the ability to choose your own path due to circumstances...so I have to say that this sentence doesnt really hold at all times...cos I myself, has been someone who wasnt able to choose my path once upon a time hahahaha...


Ok...back to 2009 resolution, which is what I been wanting to think and blog about....mm I was thinking about my new year resolution....and then, I derived the below resolution....this is a temporary list...may extend it further hahahaha

1. To get rid of my tummy ( ok, i know I sound very bimbotic, but i think i need to)

2. To be worry free, stress free

3. To be healthy and Happy

4. To have some progress in terms of my career...

5. To be able to write a very nice song hahaha

6. To find the right one, and fill up my blank piece of paper..if it doesnt work out in the end...or if he is Mr Wrong, dear god, please do not let me meet him hahaha


Ok thats my list for now :)

No comments: