Today is sunday night already?! So fast?! AHHHhhh...this week has been very very tiring...mainly because of work...and I suddenly understand the real meaning of...work...I was telling Shirley that gosh, I think I am becoming no life..cos my life is about work, sleep and eat...what a way to lead my life..hahaha...and she said...well...this is the real life...actually...i have to say that i am totally shack out...and most of the time, when I reach home, I am drop dead tired..and I just feel like sleeping...on certain days, though I am freakingly tired, I will still take a short rest...and then open my lappy again and continue to do some work related stuff...but all is worth...and fruitful...just that i am also quite tired...
Talking about this...my valentine's day was 'nice' kick start...I had to go back to work...cos its the first saturday for me, to go back to work...sob sob sob...and...when I reach boon lay mrt, I thought, well, perhaps i should treat myself to a nice ya kun kaya toast...and so, I turn back to ya kun...before I knew it, I stepped onto something and lost my balance and shuck, I slipped, one of my knee brushed against the floor...and I used my laptop and hand to stop myself from falling flat...holy shit, I fell down...and like my previous puking incident, all the nice passerbys just walked pass me as though seeing people fall down is like any other things u will see on any other days...thanks ah...and I felt soooooo embarassed...and when I reach the office, I was told to reach at 9+ 10..I reached at 945 i think...only to realise that no one has reached...and the day wasnt really smooth....fortunately...the night was quite ok...went dinner and movie with my usual peeps...ronghua and fly fly( Ok i decided to name my good fren miss chan fly fly) hehehe..cos she calls herself cow fly anyway...and coincidently, we have a friend called evonne...who managed to successfully get both me and her addicted it monopoly...I thought I am a sick ass to be addicted to monopoly(after playing with them last saturday....till like 1am) cos....its more of like my childhood game...so I didnt share with anyone about this...and fly fly actually told me she is addicted too!
The movie I watched yesterday was nice too...slumdog millionaire...which was recommended by chenghao...cos we happen to bump into him at northpoint yesterday...we wanted to go for benjamin button..but it was mostly sold out or lousy seats...so we decided to go for slumdog...the only part i didnt like was that...I was sitting in the middle...and i worked till 3+pm yesterday..and we catch our movie at 1150pm...so i was quite tired...and we were seated at the middle...and it was loud...very loud...blasting my ears...and too exciting for me to be relaxed...for certain moments, me and fly fly were peeping through the gaps from our fingers..cos our face were all covered with our own hands..hahaha...yes, when i am tired, i just need a good and relaxing laughing movie la....but anyway, other than that...i think like what chenghao say(he say that it has the nicest plot in dont know how many years)...i do agree that its nice...but not as exaggerating as chenghao la..but definitely a good movie...and...I have to say...it reminds me...and reaffirm the fact that I love my job...because other than learning new work related things at work, it also allow me to interact with many many people...from different countries...different race....which allows me to understand other culture better and because of that, I think it allows me to appreciate this movie better...and understand the effort of trying to input some of their culture related things into the movie...for example, the food they eat...(chepati, dont know how to spell)....and also taj mahal...and this movie kind of remind me of cape number 7, where they try to instill some taiwanese culture into the movie too...
N so, because of that, i think my weekend, other than work..has been meaningful la..hahaha...mmm anyway, the next 2 weeks will be a very busy and tiring week...hope that its not as tiring as i think it is! ok time to sleep...zzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment