Ok, its time for a bed time story...and in order to make u extremely sleepy, I am gonna make it as long as possible..so that u are sure to fall asleep in the midst of reading my post hahahaha...(ps: I am not sure if I will sleep before u do :P)
Anyway, like how I always started my post, ya ya ya, another week has zoomed past me..in fact, after chinese new year, every week past by like so quickly...before I notice it, its friday again...and weekend doesnt seem like weekend cos I am on standby for most weekend..though I only went back once..but then again, cos u are on standby, you wont know when u will be activated..in case u are wondering, no, i am not working for the army..
Initially, I was thinking that lately, my life revolved around working, sleeping and eating...and perhaps I been working especially hard...especially late, so food seems more important now..(it used to be very important..n now, it became infinity important haha)...then I thought, ok, my life resolve only on food, work and sleep...so I started to think, what else am I doing lately...and then...Oh, i realised, I been playing mahjong too! Not that i am a big fan of mahjong(cos i think too much mahjong makes me a gambler and a bit waste of time...plus I feel sad if i lose cos I would have use those money to buy me some v good food...or say 5 mac value meal?)...then I realise...eh, i been watching play or concerts too...cos mmm I have watched like 5 concerts over the past 5 months..including 2 concerts today...so I felt slightly better...at least my life wasnt that monotonous..hehe...
Anyway, thanks to Merisa, i went to watch yoga's concert yesterday...it was not bad....and I really think that Olivia can sing really well...I remember getting worried about me...feeling nothing when I hear most singer sing...then i was wondering...am I losing my ability to listen...then one day, i heard some judge from some singing competition saying that that was the first time in N years that he was touched by someone's singing..cos as u get older, its harder to touch u..so I thought, ok, mayb I am normal afterall...speaking of which...yes, very few people can touch me with their singing as of now...those who can touch me with their live performance includes Ah mei....Lin Qi yu...and of course Mavis Hee...
I went for a concert at esplanade today, called Chong feng...this concert is to gather some very good singers who haven perform for a while...among them includes huang yun ling(the xiao ling lau shi from million dollar star), this psychiatrist(who was a singer in the past),mu ji ta, nan fang 2 chong chang and of course mavis hee...
Actuallly u can say that I think a lot..but after listening to mu ji ta and nan fang er chong chang..i have to say, mmm it kind of reaffirm my liking for music...and I admire these group of people for their love of music...regardless of their age, their passion never dies..and so, how many people's passion can live very long?
Both the psychiatrist and this another singer..cant remember his name, can sing really well too...
Anyway, Mavis was the last performer of the night...in all, she sang 3 songs...and the second song, seriously almost move me to tears...cos it brought back a lot of memory...I think I have mentioned a few times, mmm Mavis does form a lot of influence on me during my teenage years...it was one of her song that sort of give me a sense of direction when i was lost during the teeny years....and it was her, who taught me that u sing with your heart, not your technique...maybe this is subjective...but I would say, if you have a perfect technique in singing, but no feeling, its as good as nothing...and so, feeling to me, forms an important part in delivering a song...anyway...because of that, I start to take note of song lyrics since 14...and been hoping to write a nice good piece of lyrics someday(but i think i need to be more hardworking) :P Her songs accompanied me through ups and down too...among which, i will feel encourage when hearing some of her songs when i am dejected...so today, when i hear yang guang zong zai feng yu hou(which means there's always sunshine after the rain) really made me very touch...indescribable feeling 切记当初的感动... came into my mind...ya, it really made me feel so encouraged...and it also developed this part of me...which made some songs my soul mate, my best friends, cos they are able to describe how i feel deep inside sometimes....relate to my sadness, my unhappiness and of cos happiness la...so yes, there is a weird me that think that songs can be our best friends too...hehehe...
Anyway, I feel really happy to see her back on stage again...and ya, I hope that she will perform again... :) So in case u meet any unhappiness..please remember 阳光总在风雨后。。。请相信有彩虹。。。 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment