Sunday, February 08, 2009

Warning..this might be a longer post...reason being, I haven blog for the past week and I am still not tired cos I took a nap in the afternoon hahahaa...

The past week has been a fruitful week...especially during work...cos I think I really learn a lot...and work...is getting me excited hehehehehe...and cos we are at our peak period, I guess the coming few weeks will be OT and more OT...OT isnt that bad if u get to learn a lot or do something interesting...that's what I think la...and as I get more in touch with Finance or I should say Accounting stuff, I get more interested in it...I am even considering if I should take up some accounting course....and I am still thinking hahaha

Other than that, because working life is getting hectic...so I have tone down on my private life...by going out less...in fact, except meeting waipeng and evonne on friday, my other days were spent either at home or doing OT..

So what was I busy with at home?? As usual, listening to songs...and watching drama...and I have to say that this show 我的亿万面包 has tickled me quite a bit..hahaha...and as u know, I always have some must listen songs at each time of the year...so...at this current point of time, I kinda like these few songs...

First of all...家后

I think I have always been hearing this song...and I remember that the last time I heard this was from some movie 881 or a Jack Neo movie...thereafter, I lost this song till Ah Huey send me the link from stomp..sang by a getai singer..found the original version by the original singer Jiang Hui and thought that its nicer...here's the lyrics..by the way,cos my hokkien is half past six hahaha..so I thought its a sad song judging from the melody...and bits of the songs...but after taking a closer look, its actually a little romantic...but a little sad too...

有一日咱若老

找无人甲咱友孝

我会陪你

坐惦椅寮

听你讲少年的时阵你有外

吃好吃丑无计较

怨天怨地嘛袂晓

你的手


我会甲你牵条条

因为我是你的家后


阮将青春嫁置恁兜

阮对少年跟你跟甲老

人情世事已经看透透

有啥人比你卡重要


阮的一生献乎恁兜

才知幸福是吵吵闹闹

等待返去的时阵若到

我会让你先走


因为我会呒甘

放你为我目屎流
----
有一日咱若老

有媳妇子儿友孝

你若无聊

拿咱的相片

看卡早结婚的时阵你外缘投

穿好穿丑无计较

怪东怪西嘛袂晓

你的心我会永远记条条

因为我是你的家后

阮将青春嫁置恁兜

阮对少年就跟你跟甲老

人情世事嘛已经看透透

有啥人比你卡重要

阮的一生献乎恁兜

才知幸福是吵吵闹闹

等待返去的时阵若到

你著让我先走

因为我会呒甘

看你为我目屎流


Besides that...I also come in touch with Fish Leong's song...which is not that new..but now then i realise that its very nice! Hehe...plus..I really love the lyrics...bits of it represent my feelings...hahahaha

在东京铁塔第一次眺望

看灯火模仿坠落的星光

我终於到达但却更悲伤

一个人完成我们的梦想

你总说时间还很多

你可以等我

以前我不懂得

未必明天就有以后


想念是会呼吸的痛

它活在我身上所有角落

哼你爱的歌会痛

看你的信会痛连沉默也痛



遗憾是会呼吸的痛

它流在血液中来回滚动

后悔不贴心会痛

恨不懂你会痛

想见不能见最痛




Lastly, I think this is a 经典豪歌...came in touch with it again when I was listening to Fish Leong's 今天情人节concert album...where she sang this song


歌名:梦醒时分

演唱:张伟文 词曲:李宗盛

你说你爱了不该爱的人

你的心中满是伤痕

你说你犯了不该犯的错

心中满是悔恨

你说你尝尽了生活的苦

找不到可以相信的人

你说你感到万分沮丧

甚至开始怀疑人生

早知道伤心总是难免的

你又何必一往情深

因为爱情总是难舍难分

何必在意那一点点温存

要知道伤心总是难免的

在每一个梦醒时分

有些事情你现在不必问

有些人你永远不必等

你说你爱了不该爱的人

你的心中满是伤痕

你说你犯了不该犯的错

心中满是悔恨

你说你尝尽了生活的苦

找不到可以相信的人

你说你感到万分沮丧

甚至开始怀疑人生

早知道伤心总是难免的

你又何必一往情深

因为爱情总是难舍难分

何必在意那一点点温存

要知道伤心总是难免的

在每一个梦醒时分

有些事情你现在不必问

有些人你永远不必等

早知道伤心总是难免的

你又何必一往情深

因为爱情总是难舍难分

何必在意那一点点温存

要知道伤心总是难免的

在每一个梦醒时分

有些事情你现在不必问

有些人你永远不必等

If u happen to be interested in these songs..go youtube and listen to them! Aside from this...the other day, I went to the Guan yin temple with number 1 and my mum...then we chance upon some fortune teller on the way...actually I have never had my fortune told...and I decided to try out...the first thing that the person said was...Miss..u didnt graduate from the university right? N I was like...errr errr..hahaha..

Then I forgot what's the second thing he said...but it was wrong too...though there were some things that were right..so its half correct...what he said about my love life was half correct too...he said I was out of love twice...which is half correct...hahahaha...

Talking about love life...many people asked me about my love life...as usual people are interested to know...and then, as usual, I told them I am single...and reason why I am single..and I did tell them that I think its because maybe I was deeply hurt before, as much as I am trying to open up, but I am still scared of being hurt...so I tend to be quite defensive plus protective...and I always said 'No' straight on the face though i dont mean it...and then one day, I was talking to this colleague of mine...I told her a bit...of me being defensive, me scared of being hurt...and I thought what she said was really meaningful...she told me that its just like her ten fingers...though she only have ten fingers, each of them is different...as in different shape and sizes and etcs...so, if she only have 10 fingers and all look different, how could we say that guys are all the same? i.e. all guys are players and things like that? Cos the number of guys out there are definitely more than the number of fingers(10) u have...and I thought this is soooo meaningful...

Then about the afraid to get hurt part..she said...she believe that what has to come will come no matter what...on this hand, I am afraid of being hurt by guys...but that doesnt mean that I wouldnt be hurt by my friends or family members..so if the hurt is to come to me, though it didnt come from the guys cos I try to prevent it by being defensive, it will come in another way, through my friend, or family...so...dont be afraid to get hurt...be open...and dont say No right on the face..cos u never know...

No comments: