Monday, February 02, 2009

Ok...I am still doing my work...at this time...though my lead said I can do it tomorrow..but I cant understand why it doesnt work..so i tried and tried since 8..until now..still trying...though I am still having problem, and definitely need her explaination, but frankly speaking, I think its really interesting! hehehe...thanks to Jo, who is financially trained, who helped me by explaining some Financial SAP stuff to me...

Anyway...taking some time off my work...I thought, maybe I wanna blog about these 3 interesting creatures that 'sparks' my life...not all 3 of them..but particularly 2 of them...

First of all...its Ah Li...Ah Li is someone I hated very much...during a certain time of the day, he will take his usual path...which is a path from my living room to the kitchen...sometimes he walk on the floor..other times he walk pass my keyboard, the computer table...then to the kitchen, freaking me out completely...so i think u should know who is ah li now...Lizards! N Ah li is this particular lizard who likes to scare me in the night by taking that path and my younger sis in the morning by hiding beside the fridge in the morning!

N then..next up...its this Ah zhang...thankfullly, Ah zhang is still....sort of acceptable for me...reason being, cos it fly on me a few times...and i think i hate ah li more..and ah zhang...is of cos roaches..and it doesnt appear that often u see

Lastly, lately, there is a stupid garfield, who thinks he is really garfield, who hides in one corner of the void deck then jump out of no where to freak people out...the last time I saw him, he was actually standing just outside of the lift when i am inside...luckily there were others in the lift who helped me chase garfield away...i wonder who fed garfield..making him patronise our block everyday :(

No comments: