Just came back from broiler..its been a million yrs since I last went clubbing...i think it was like erm 3 months ago? During val's birthday?? I dont know if work had made me lifeless..or should i thank my work for that, somehow, due to my busy schedule...I didnt club for like erm...let me think...maybe 2months++? In fact...the last time when I really went club to really play and have fun was probably during halloween...other times..I went cos yvonne is finally back in town..and clubbing is a way to catch up with her...and besides clubbing, I also seemed to have kick the habit of going out as well...cos these days, I am basically at home..I dont go out everyday after work...even if time permits...and even when I back to the, dont have to do OT days for this week, I am still spending time at home..eating meals at home( ya i think my mum cooks better these days hehe)...and rotting my time away in facebook playing games..playing monopoly on my phone(my new found interest), playing the keyboard...and cos I just sign up for some melody composing class..so I have been busily coming up with melody and the chords to accompany it...other times...i will be also a mahjong player on standby..cos every now and then on weekends...my aunt will ring me n see if i can play...I dont mind being a stand in mahjong player hehehe..but not a hardcore one...so life..has been quite nice actually..doing things I wanna do..just that I am turning more geeky hehehe...by the way, I think there is really a fine line between liking music and exceling in it...i like music..so that's why I am taking those courses...cos..I do enjoy learning those things...doing those things..but seriously speaking, that doesnt mean I am talented or musically inclined...many people commented saying things like..wa u r so musically inclined..when they learn that I am taking these courses...but hey, I am taking the course, not conducting it...and I have yet to have any piece to be proud of...so...I am not as what u think...talented...I just like music...
today..something scary happened on train..met this random stranger..whom I highly suspect was drunk..and he was making a scene on train..n he seemed very violent...shouting and scolding vulgarities..and the train even went onto an emergency stop because of him...I was initially in the same cabin with him...but my row of seats separated by 1 door..n i heard him shouting n all....then i saw pple flee from his side...and i was quite scared..cos he had lots of gestures...and i went to the last cabin(initially i tink i was at last 3rd or 4th cabin) to escape...but he came to the 2nd last cabin to make a scene...seriously speaking...I was thinking..if i am held as hostage..what should I do...I was really terrified :(....and I was thinking..what if he had some weapons with him...and it left me wobbly for quite a while...and...when the train came into an emergency stop...when the train door open, i think he fleed...n was no where in sight...scary...n from bishan to dhoby ghaut, i cant help being paranoid..tinking that he is still in the train....:S n i really really feel like crying...luckily everything was ok
Something random here...I always hear this song in clubs and i heard it today...i hate myself for loving u...though its quite an old song..but never fail to love it :) nice...and meaningful..especially the part...I wanna walk but i run back to u...thats y i hate myself for loving u...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment