Its my...dont know how many days..having sucky voice...frankly speaking, losing voice...is quite disturbing for me..reason being, I am v tall...and I think becos of that...i look like....a trans...besides that...I think I spend half the time singing at home...when I am eating, using laptop, basically when I am doing anything, I sing...not that I sing well, but I just like to sing...and....today, my mum was telling me about some hokkien singer concert she wish to attend...and cos I happen to know one of her song,so I decided to sing to her...and...sadly, I think I sound like a frog...
The next minute..I decided that, I think, my hoarse voice..made me sound like Ah du...so I started to sing Ah du songs...and when number 1 heard my voice...she said I sound like a man....thanks huh...
Anyway, I also went to watch this movie called Marley and me with Haiyin today...so far, I think I have indirectly transformed into a movie person...as in, going to movie more often....2 movies with flyfly for the past 1 month, slumdog and he is just not that into u...and then Marley and me today...and I think...there was also a news report saying that there are more movie goers...during the recession time...in US or UK or some other countries which I cant rem...cos its way more cheaper to go watch movie, than doing other things..which can easily cost much more...
Ok back to the point, among these movie, I think...He is just not that into u...is quite a disappointment...reason being...mmm I saw the book before...and then...its quite different from the book...in comparison, marley and me...was some what closer to the story book...for guys..who has some girls in mind...please do note that marley n me is pretty much of a tears jerker...and...hehehe...definitely a good choice to bring girls to watch...cos...many of them will be sobbing...n then..u can show ur machoness! hahaha...I heard a lot of sniffing...and even myself..who isnt any pet owner spilled some tears...so its nice...
Also happen to chance upon this talk show on tv...not sure what's the real topic...but i heard this guy..mentioning that he tried chasing 100+ girls...and without success...and he also mentioned that he went to SDU..and all girls have high expectation of the guy...actually...I have something to defend the girls...
First of all...will him, having chased 100+ girls leave good impression?? the answer is of course a no la! On average, if u are talking about a more serious kind of relationship...given that maybe that person's love life is not exactly smooth....perhaps...u at most...will have 10 girl friends? chased 20 -30 girls(ps: that's a very very huge figure already n we are talking about people say, mmm above 23?)So...chasing 100 girls sounds...quite ridiculous...cos...ermm he probably try to chase every single girl he sees? N among these 100 girls, I am sure some of them knows each other...if she knows that gees...he chased ur friends before..n now, he is targetting u, a natural reaction would be..this guy..is a bit desperate...and it will somewhat be a major turn off..so..how can u expect girls to like u??
Next...they say girls have high expectation...actually, that is not totally true..I believe, for most of us, we are not looking for a super rich guy...get married and become tai tai...most of the time, I think what matters most is that the guy is really truthful and nice to u...in my definition, i would say, they are genuinely nice...without much ulterior motive...I dont know about other girls..but for me, this is something, that is very important...i hate fake asses...
Besides that, I would say, it is really important that the guy...must have 上进心。。。thats important...not that we are looking for some rich man...so as to become tai tai..but...mmm no one wants a partner...who doesnt have a proper career...its stability...earning how much...is not that important..most importantly..he must be able to handle his finances well...n capable enough to give u the basics...
With that, sometimes I am really quite unhappy, hearing guys say that...girls...especially singaporean girls...only want rich boyfriends..only want someone who is successful..cos i tink it doesnt do justice to most of us....maybe a portion does...but...there is always a black sheep in a family..but I can say that many friends I know are not like that...so..its definitely not a fair statement...
Then there is also some other guys..who say that girls want older guys because they are rich n successful, again, its back to these material needs...but...seriously, older guys tend to be more mature...they have more experience in life...and to a woman, its important that the guy who u are with are able to guide u...so older guys generally do better jobs, cos they been through more...I used to be kind of attracted to this guy who is like mmm 7yrs older to me...a few yrs ago...cos he was able to help me sort my thinking...when I think that something is serious, he cited examples of some other encounters he had, which was worst off...n he makes good judgement...and this, is the real reason that makes him more attractive than guys of our age...so guys, stop judging and stop stereotyping..
So...guys especially...please...stop having such mentality...if u happen to have such bad experience..its because u just happen to meet a black sheep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment