Ok...its another lazy sunday afternoon...or should I say evening...lately, my life has been quite monotonous..as in...I dont really enjoy going clubbing...I dont really enjoy pubbing...rather, in the contrary, I like to stay at home...watch tv, play games, prepare my demo...cos I have a demo due on the last week of march..I think its a natural tendency in a way..cos when u always stay at home, U got so used to it till U just feel like staying at home..and when u keep going out, u are so used to going out that u dont feel like staying at home...so its the time of the year, when I feel like staying home more than going out...
Actually, I came to realise that staying at home is not a bad thing after all...in fact, I love staying at home lately because...
1. I am a TV fan once again...as in, mmm there are quite a lot of must see drama or shows...especially with SCV, I think i am more glued to the tv hahahaha....and sometimes, i will inform my friends that I cant go out cos I need to be home to watch tv..
2. As u know, I pick up keyboard last june...so sometimes, I do enjoy playing songs at home with my keyboard..and singing along though I dont play fantastically...but the process is just wonderful...hahaha...just that I seriously hate it when the stupid lizard suddenly appear behind the wall behind my keyboard..good thing the lizard trap has caught it....
3. Cos i took the melody class..and I was shocked to learn that we were supposed to hand in a demo...even before we join the class...this girl told me that it was a pre requisite...wow...and...from the questions they ask and she ask...i seriously felt overwhelmed...those classmates seems damn pro..and it happened that I managed to write some lyrics one night at 3+...and followin that, the melody came into my mind too...so I wrote it..and was busily putting it together, and linking it with the best I can do with my humble keyboard skill...and hopefully, with that, I can try to be on par with the rest...and I think I was concentrating too much till...this particular day...I went out to buy lunch...I remember that i have no more cash and I need to go withdraw money before heading to mac to order my food...but cos I am so occupied with fine tuning it...and also to tink of how to improve it..so I went to mac even before withdrawing..only to remember that i have not enough money after ordering...gosh gosh gosh..it was so paiseh....but hey, this is call seriousness hahaha...
Anyway, I feel like a zai nu now...and so, I am going to northpoint...shortly...to make myself less zai nu hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment