Monday, May 11, 2009

Before I knew it, here's may already...2009 seemed to zoom past me...they say after 21, you just get older without you realizing it...it so damn true la!!! hahaha...

Anyway, as you can tell from my blog, I have been in a roller coaster mood...partly because of some of the things happening at work...I was quite bothered..by things that weren't within my control..and as of yesterday, I have finally managed to sort things out...it suddenly occur to me that, firstly, these are things that are not within my control...and then, since other aspects are ok...as in, I am having fun with my melody class...I am still having a bunch of nice and fun loving friends...the keyboard lessons are nice too...and I am busily being a geek, playing games...like restaurant city....facebooking(doing quiz...n games on facebook)...and busily trying to improve whatever I can for lyrics writing and if possible melody writing...my life isnt that bad afterall...so why am I so upset?! So I decided that its time to let go of those negative ions and stay positive...and enjoy whatever that i am enjoying right now...


With that...I was thinking what have I been up to lately...so to conclude...after being persuaded, I found yet again aNother new found interest...hahaha...blading...as in...I am not sure how long my passion will last for that and I dont plan to invest a lot of time on that...but after the first try, I decided that maybe if can, I can take up some basic skating course :) After which, I will become what u see below...hehe...a skating computer...since I am a geek? hahaha




Besides that, I have always been a tabletennis lover...but i dont play that well...and since young, I been loving this brand called butterfly...cos maybe during my era, butterfly is like a very popular brand...hahaha...and I have always wanted a red rubber racket...and finally....I got my very first red rubber racket today :D:D:D but its not cheap la...cos its butterfly hahahaha...but...Ok, its a worth buy..and I hope it spurs me on further..to go play table tennis more often ehehehe...

Besides that, as always, I am like pretty much of a fan of clarins...as in, I buy quite a bit of their product..cos I think it suits me...and cos they give me a lot of free samples too, so I have lots of their stuff...anyway, I went to my usual clarins store last friday....cos I was contemplating on whether to buy clarins eye cream also...and while looking, this beauty consultant which I seriously dont have impression asked if she can help...but cos I wasnt very confirmed so I said nevermind....then...I was telling Ah siang what are the current products I have..and suddenly the beauty consultant say...oh the previous time u came, you bought this ma...and I was like...*jaw drop* and I asked her how she know...and she say cos she was the one who serve me and she has served me a couple of times (-_-)''' and she is quite pretty...ah siang say she looks like vivian hsu..but I seriously have no impression of her..gosh...anyway she was really nice to give me free sample of the eye reviver and eye mask! :D:D:D My newest buy hahahaha....call me the clarins die hard fan :)

No comments: