Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yesterday Miss Yvonne Tan called me to check if I was at bugis...but I wasnt at my bugis office...so I end up suggesting that perhaps I can meet her at tampines...and I requested her to bring Raymond's niece along...cos she is duper cute....


Here are some photos..stolen from Yvonne's facebook hahahaha...


So tell me now...isnt she cute!!! Anyway, I was telling people about how cute she is...cos I think she is inifinity cute...one of the cutest little baby I have ever since around...and she looks just like a soft toy to me...hahaha...and then...people came asking...looks like you are ready to have a kid...so faster get married...and have your own....the other day when I was having steamboat with cimimi and val, I was telling them, i think knowing how to cook is important...cos I was thinking, if i ever get married one day, i hope my kids n husband will come home happily eating my food...instead of dreading to come back home to eat..so they say I sound as though i wanna get married immediately...and start a family....

To answer to the above 2 qn...seriously speaking, I hope to have some kids some days...but not now? hahaha...I hope to get married one day, but not now?? I love kids....especially cute ones...(ok I am superficial, but who dont love cute kids tell me?!) and...though I thought of the cooking for kids n husband thingy, the main reason was because...frankly speaking...errr i dont quite like what my mum cooks...and so, I feel very strongly for it....hope that is a good answer hahahaha....

Anyway...back to this cutie...besides being very cute, she is also quite obedient...I was quite worried that she may cry cos...its her first time out with yvonne and she is not exactly familiar with me...but yvonne told me that she should be fine as long as she has food...and...true enough...i think she cried 2 times because of food...but within 10 seconds she stopped crying again once u give her food...so cute la!!!!


Evon and the cutie...I think evon's future daughter will look like this! :D


Eyeing at her food patiently..haha




Looking happy here...:)



She likes to eat by herself...

Eating again...lol...
Thats all for now hehe...

No comments: