I think, I have 2 friends who are crazily worried that I will be left on the shelf...
Suspect 1: Yvonne Tan
I found this super old school photo...taken years ago...when the crazy ass us...love extreme hair color...actually I dont really love extreme color that much...i wanted to try stripes of blonde..but my stylist recommended this one side red hair color for me....and so..here's a photo of a blonde and a red hair freak, me hahahaha...
2nd Suspect: Valerie Lim
.jpg)
Hahaha...this is also taken years ago! When i was still using my sony k700i! So that explains why the photo is so pixelated..haha..
Anyway, besides being very worried about my status...they are also friends who knows me damn well....if u wanna know why I am still single till now, you can refer to my consultants, valerie lim and yvonne tan, I am sure they can give a very good explaination...hahahaha...and dont be surprise if they know something about me that I dont...
As for the type of guys i am looking for, I am also kinda sure that they kinda of know what type of guys attract me..hahahaha....
In case you are wondering why am I writing a post about them...well well...suddenly feel like doing so...I think Yvonne Tan and I are marching into our almost 20 yrs of friendship..my god, we sound freaking old now...
N Val..I think we are marching into our 1oyrs of friendship! hehehe...frankly speaking, I am really glad to have friends like them...who understands me well.. :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment