OK...I have to blog today, though my eyes are feeling tired...simply because...I need to just release my frustrations...I know I been sounding negative...but as much as i wanna be positive..things hasnt been fantastic lately...and my wish is for the next half yr to be better!
Anyway...I am kinda disappointed lately...especially today, with regards to my keyboard class...things at work hasnt been a bed of roses lately..and it has caused some stress in me...and...attending melody class and keyboard class is something that made me happy...reason being, I am doing things i like...and when all else fails, i can still fall back on my music classes..cos its something that makes me happy...takes me off unhappiness...keeps me sane (which i think is what a hobby should bring to you)....however...lately, my keyboard class has somewhat given me some problems...
Just 2,3 weeks ago...i was talking to one of my keyboard friend...about the lesson we r going through as i kNow that mmm they haven been too happy about the classes..due to the songs taught to us....n the skills that were imparted to us during the lessons...however, i do understand why those were being taught..cos mmm i truly believe that before we get to do things we like, we need to know the basics...and we cant always do things we like..that is one thing for sure...so, I tried to hold a very neutral stand point...to make him understand that the teacher did have a purpose in teaching us those stuff...and at the end of the day, my objective was to hope to neutralise things...and hope that they can feel more positive about it(cos its somewhat affecting my mood also...because of what they were feeling)....yet..his answer was that his purpose of attending classes was just to play songs he likes...I tried explaining...that we couldnt always do things we like..just like, i only get to play like 3,4 female songs over a span of 10months of keyboard?! N his reply was...cos i had a different objective(cos i am taking melody class) and something like, i am trying to take it professionally while he is doing for leisure, frankly speaking, i wasnt too happy with that reply...cos, who wont wanna play songs they like?! when the teacher handed the only 2 consecutive female songs lately, they got angry...and yet i been Playing mainly male songs(which means i couldnt really sing) for the past 10 months!and I just take it with a pinch of salt....though i prefer female songs...but we need to compromise sometimes...and...as we continue to chat, he somewhat had the impression that i was siding my teacher...and he actually ended with...dont try to spoil my weekend...and this pissed me off quite a bit...
Just today...when the school admin wanted to collect money....they were telling me next week would be the last lesson, cos its the last lesson of intermediate..and thereafter they wish to take a break...for me, once again, i am fine with both arrangement...cos to me...its ok to pause for 1 month..or to continue....but cos of what they say, i told the school admin that i shall hold the payment....before i know whats next...n...shortly after that, my teacher called n ask me whats going on...and so, i told him about the one month break they wish to take after intermediate lessons...and he became unhappy...and said a lot of awful things which made me quite pissed...though i told him umpteen times that I am seriously fine with any arrangement and that it will be better if he could just check with the other three who are having concerns..but he went on and on...questioning me about things i couldnt answer...and after repeatedly telling him that he should really check with them...he then replied that...he was just calling me to let me know(btw, i was on the phone with him for like 20min!)..when he was more of like...confronting me...and flaring up on me(suggesting that we should just change teacher, saying that students with poor attitude should jus go fly kite)...when...erm i wasnt even the one who mentioned all these and seriously, my saturday was spoiled by him...with those ugly words...and worst...i seriously think it doesnt really concern me..cos i didnt raise those concerns...
Thereafter, went for a drum workshop that took that incident off my mind...cos i was really boiling inside, hearing those things...but when i came home and as i start playing my keyboard, i was reminded of the incident earlier that evening...and I couldnt play at all...cos i felt frustrated and angry...and seriously speaking...it was a dispute between the teacher n myclassmates..i wonder why am i the one who get shoved left and right....and being flare up upon..do I look like a sandbag? i really wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment