Once again...feeling extremely tired again...cos lately I been sleeping damn early hahaha...anyway, I just realised that I haven blog for close to a week...Did a lot of things for the past 1 week...had my very first blading experience today...I have to say it was fun...exciting...and erm scary too hahaha...actually it was totally unplanned...Huijun and Soanne decided to go blading and I decided to tag along to do some cycling cos I feel tat I need to exercise...very badly...thereafter, when I reached...I end up being convinced by them..and went to try blading instead...I fell quite a few times..till I kinda lost count...hahaha...frankly speaking, i cant imagine myself blading cos...it has never really come across my mind...cos my friend tell me scary stories about blading, them falling down and all, that makes me kinda scared...and I am glad that I tried it today...cos lately been quite stressed with mainly work related stuff...and a part of me was being convinced..cos I just felt like feeling the fall down...and then slowly get up feeling...then fall again, slowly get up on your feet...where each fall makes u stronger...and stronger...quite sick of me to think it that way...haha...but thats how I kinda feel lately...fall and fall...hahahaha...and then slowly get up :P and of cos, with each time...trying to get stronger and stronger :) Also had a health check at the main office....with 3 tubes of blood taken....and lately, I think I am not that strong in luck, cos...even when the nurse draw my blood, the needle somehow shifted and she has to redo it with my another hand! what the....and it is definitely more painful than injection..cos I also had injection lately because of that food allergy thingy...if you remember..hahaha...ya...so...it was soooo sooo and far to exciting for me...to have this thing happening to me! Boo..haahaha...
Anyway, during the blading session today, I was totally engulfed with fear...the fear of falling down( who isnt scared of falling down?) and so I kept thinking that I am unstable and that I am falling down...even when my friends told me that I was actually really quite good as a beginner...(yes I just need to have faith in myself I guess)....and then...I really fell and fell...and couldnt stand by myself..but it was only when my friend say, hey trix, just look forward...dont look down..when u look down...u will fell...just look ahead...like you are walking! I was concentrating too hard on looking down...for the fear of falling hahaha...and I cant really hear what they were saying :P ....but slowly as I relax...and try leaning forward, I realised...actually I can slowly blade...just that the rolling feeling makes me scared...cos I am new to it hahahaha...anyway, the point is....through this blading session, it made me realise something...its like...just like blading...if we keep focusing on the problem...or the bad side of the problem(for e.g I keep thinking that I will fall) then somehow, cos I keep thinking of that, it will really happen...so...sometimes we just need to look beyond our horizon....and stop focusing on the problem...then u will realised that u can actually overcome it..and juggle it well...I guess this is something I need to try to apply....on other things in life...work, relationship...keyboard...melody composing...what so ever...and this is quite a good lesson learn :)
Other than that...I dont know why, I felt really relax ( after what seem like a million yrs) today.... :) which is a vvvvvv good thing :) and maybe I should go blading again hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment