Tuesday, April 21, 2009

亲爱宝贝乖乖要入睡


我是你最温暖的安慰


爸爸轻轻守在你身边


你别怕黑夜


我的宝贝不要再流泪

你要学着努力不怕黑

未来你要自己去面对

生命中的夜

宝宝睡

好好的入睡

爸爸永远陪在你身边

喜悦和伤悲

不要害怕面对

勇敢我宝贝

守护每一夜

In case you are wondering...this is not a lyrics written by me cos I am not so smart haha..anyway this is a good piece of lyrics...in a song called 摇篮曲 by power station..in this drama called the rose..the reason why I am blogging about this song is because...well, mmm actually its one of the song I like a lot...I remember that last time when my sister and I hear this song in this drama, we will feel like crying...cos in this drama, its actually about this girl...who loves her dad a lot, her dad passed away when she was quite young...however, when she is young, her dad always sing this song to her..she grew up with her grandma who subsequently passed away too...leaving her to go find her mum...who divorced with the dad...this mum had 3 other kids...each having different dad...and mmm anyway, she was badly tortured during her days in her mum's house, and each time when she is very sad...they will play this song...where its about a dad telling her kid that he will always be by her side....and life has lots of dark moments that she has to face alone...so be brave when facing them...cos he is always by her side...

Mmm anyway, though I used to think that this song is nice, and I still think its nice now, but mmm ever since my dad passed away...about 3yrs ++ ago, I seldom listen to this song...cos each time I hear it, its like my dad singing to me...and my tears will start to spill...so in order not to think, i will not listen to this song...and somehow, today, my ipod, which is in shuffle mode, chose this song twice...mmm...but I was listening to it, not too much in a sad mood...but in a way, its of some relevance to me....cos...some time last week, I dreamt that while we were taking photos...(those instant photos, with hello kitty or whatever characters in the background), and in the dream, I knew that my dad has already passed away, mmm after number 1 and I finished taking photo, each photo will have my dad inside it...posing with us...and in all photos, different pose...all smiley...and my sis and I was very surprised to see that...ok, it may sound eerie to you...in the dream I remember feeling a bit scared..but at the same time, I also felt happy..and also somewhat felt a bit comforted...cos...mmm lately, there is so many things happening..which made me quite sad at certain times...though I have more or less overcome it and things are much better now...and i am taking things at stride...but in any case, yes, I did felt quite upset...and in fact one of the lowest point for the past....1.5 years? Anyway...the nice thing was that because of this dream...I really feel that though I may seem alone in so many situation, the photo dream made me feel that, perhaps my dad is like supporting by my side though I may not see him...just like mmm perhaps he is even reading this post now....

Him being my moral support last time..having this dream just made me feel much much better though I am not exactly sad or down at the moment..but just felt that it made me more brave and more at ease...cos I know...wherever he is....he is by my side...giving me some moral support...and at the thought of this made me feel some sweetness :)

No comments: