Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ok...actually i am sort of tired now..but not exactly tired...

I realised I haven been really blogging for a while...reason being, I am kind of busy...busy with what? mmm i really dont know...off hand, i know that I am doing...work...keyboard, melody...and then time flies past me!

Anyway, I wanted to blog today, cos I just wanna mark down some milestone...

1stly, I am in advance stage for keyboard...woohoo :) But frankly speaking, i think i am not an advance standard yet...


2ndly...I feel like pointing out some stuff here...i remember got 1 drama that says..once u start to tell a lie, u need to tell many more lies...to cover that lie...and I think its true...n finally, it will reach a stage, where u cant lie anymore...meaning...u are somehow being exposed...I think this is true...and especially when u know that ur lie can be easily exposed...then dont lie...there is a passerby A, who has lie so many times till i felt that he has totally lost his credibilty completely...not that he is someone close to my heart...in fact, he is pretty far from being someone close to my heart..but to a certain extend...i cant really stand people who lie...so much so...that u simply cant take it lying anymore...I dont know how to explain...


I do understand that in certain circumstances, people tell white lies to make things better...but many a times, i think...we should still be truthful to others...its like...even though passerby A is getting u to perform things u think is undesirable, if he put it frankly across..and knowing that he is frank and all, though u may not wanna do it, u will still somehow do it, cos u trust that he has no choice but to make things slightly difficult for u...due to the circumstances passed to him...out of 10 person, maybe 8 will be unwilling to do, but will still do, because they know u are truthful...
but perhaps the other 2 will be screaming off at passerby A...but hey, cos u cant please the whole world right? but here, ur conscience is right, and u managed to convince the majority...which means u win the battle...

If u are not truthful....

The consequences are...if people found out u are not genuine let alone truthful, they turn on their defensive shield...and trust, being a super important element in most cases, will then be breached...once breached, the defensive shield is on...people can let bygones be bygones...but...if the same thing happen again, u will be penalised twice as much as before....so how many people are on ur side in this case?

Given this fact...why cant people just be truthful? i really wonder

No comments: