Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend has come to an end again! Sob sob...anyway, finally, I have some photos in here to blog about...lately I have been too lazy to blog, too lazy to take picture, too lazy to compose, too lazy to do anything! :P

Early this morning...not very early actually...maybe about 10+ ( its early for me cos i sleep at 2+!) I was waken up by some sound opposite my block...In case u are wondering what issit...




Ya...someone getting married for 2 consecutive weekends...(sat and sun)....yawnz...

Anyway, since I was up...so i was planning what to do for the day...I had 2 task list...

1. To sell my acer laptop...
2. To do my homework (write song)

So I proceed on...and do the first on my task list...selling my acer laptop...
This is my second laptop...the first one being the toshiba one which is too old to be sold...anyway...the reason for selling the laptop is because I have too many laptop, cos i just got myself a macbook :D another reason was because i have no use for this laptop anymore...and cos it is getting slow because I haven format it before, so, decided to sell it la...

The price I got wasnt fantastic....1/10 of its actual price hahaha...that is what happens! Like car, laptop depreciate like nobody's business...Anyway, when I had to sell it, i felt a bit sad actually...cos I remember that mmm actually I got this laptop...4 years ago...during one of the toughest period of my life...if i never remember wrongly, it was the time when my dad just passed away...so...it was here to 'accompany' me...so I had some feelings for it..so it was hard to part with it...sob sob...


After finishing task 1...by the time i got home, it was 5+ already...or was it 6+...den, its 10.17am now lor...and I haven written anything alamak :x


Anyway, here are some photos taken during the ktv session yesterday :)

No comments: